Do you have anyone who wants you to do them favors when... VENT

they're just too lazy to get off their ass and do it themselves?
My mom called me a few minutes ago asking me if when my husband gets done working his 11 hr shift,if he can run to the store and get my aunt some cat food because, "its getting too late to go out now' What??? Its 4 o'clock!! Oh,but my husband can go?! its not OUR cat!!! he biggest thing that pisses me off is that if its an emergency,there is a convenience store like 4 blocks from the house!!! my aunt is not disabled,she's just lazy. Oh and she doesn't have the money for it either,or so she says,so we'd have to buy it too,and wait for her to pay us. She's not real big on paying people back either.
Don't have pets if you can't even afford to feed them!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a friend who thought it would be a great idea if I drove her kids to school when it rained. I was already taking my kids so why not stop and get hers too?! It would be too much trouble for her to get her own butt in her own mini-van, right.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I hope you told her no!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• HAHA I hear ya my mom has a bad habit of calling me to come take her somewhere (she has 2 cars that both work fine) or fill out papers for her, I moved from the city to a small town 45 minutes away and my 17 year old sister lives right at home with mom yet she calls me.... When I asked why lil sis can't help her fill out papers or do an online form for her (sis has a computer with internet) she says "Oh she doesn't like to do it" Like I want to or have the gas to run up there and do it WTF!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• just say "read my lips'shouting NO!!!!'

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• this is the reason people invented answering machines
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• ....three days later, when she had to get her own cat food, she calls and you say..Oh MY, the volume must have been turned off
    (and blame the volume off button being pushed on the cat - or a kids if you are not a cat owner)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I feel ur irritation. There's a girl here n my town and her husband moved her here from another state. They've got a 4 yr old & an 8 month old. He's decided that he wants 2 b by himself. So she has a melt down & brings the kids 2 me. Which was fine, but not 4 2WEEKS straight. Oh she would try 2 come get them but was so doped up on pills or what ever that she couldn't even stay awake! Really! & she thought I was going 2 let the kids go with her? Not likely. This isn't even a woman that I new or was friends with. I'd only met her at the local store a few times. It got 2 the point that I finally called her grandmother b4 Thanksgiving 2 have her come get the baby. He's cute, but a screamer. My nerves can't take all that & I've got a 17 month old of my own that doesn't like sharing his mama. We've all tried 2 help her but u can't help some1 that doesn't want it. All she does is use people & I think she's used every1 up here. Gl 2 u
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yeah,I said no way!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• good one fiatpax!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010