Breast Augmentation?

I am a young mommy of 3 children! I breast fed all 3 kids over a year, and my "little" (B-C) boobies have paid that price!!! The girls are Stretched out, and hit bottom! I have already decided to have the surgery, but want some other mommies to let me know there experiences!

finewine30

Asked by finewine30 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I cannot afford them yet...lol! But, i will be getting mine doen too eventually!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm getting one too after breastfeeding #3 is over. I hope you get some good answers because I'm just as curious.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I also have "BF" boobies. LOL. I plan on getting them "perked up" in the near future. My oldest DD who is 33 yrs old had hers done. She loves them! I think they look great, too! She has had no problems at all.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• to answer the question, Do you have anything specific.... I know the basic surgery process, but do you have any regrets? Did you do the lift with the implant? How big is a good size? What was your cost 6 years ago? The doctor I have chosen is charging around 10 grand! Lift... If I need it, and implants!
    finewine30

Comment by finewine30 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Since my oldest child was born 6 years ago I've had a total of 21 surgeries from head to toe (spine, hip, sinus, belly, gall bladder, corrective, etc etc) and I've had it was post op pain and infections. I'd so loooooooove to have nice pretty perky boobs again. But a month of pain pills, constipation, massive pain, etc is no longer important to me. I am happy to be alive..... rather lessen my infection rate. I've had MRSA 2x and lived. Boobs mean less then. It's great if ur healthy but guess what? Poking holes in your body can lead to problems.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't get giant boobs!!!

I've had large breasts since puberty. They are difficult. A good bra for a DD or larger costs a lot more than the cute B cup bras you can get anywhere. Once you have "girlage", you need find a good fitter and get a proper bra with real support. On sale, $40+ for me (32DD).

I had a reduction & lift 3 years after my last child (I breastfed for 7 months). It was the BEST thing I ever did for myself. I went from a F/G cup to D. I'm a little heavier now, so DD these days. If I had it to do again, I go to a C.

Another thing I learned: Wear a supportive bra while you're healing - if you get a lift. I had some pain under my breasts, and decided it was because my bra was too tight. No. It was the breast tissue pushing down below the "seamline" (where the wires of an underwire bra would be. Without proper support, my boobs dropped a little as they healed, and it was more uncomfortable.

GL w/ Ur choice. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have had mine for almost two years now, and it was by far the Best thing I have ever gotten done for myself. I personally chose not to go huge, just something that actually matched my body compared to my previous mosquito boobies. To answer your question about size, the PS will measure your torso and give you different options of what will work with your body. I wanted more of a natural than fake look so I went with Silicone and under neath my muscle. The incision is right under my boobs, and because I was so diligent about putting on cream and oil for scarring, it is so faint!! If you have any other or more specific questions, please let me know! GL Girl :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• These answers have been great!!! I have been researching for about 2 years, and have have 4 consultations with surgeons. I found one that I really like, and TRUST! I have decided to go with saline, and do the Augmentation with a lift! I am scheduled for surgery on the 13 of this month. I will keep everyone posted as to the process, and recovery! YEAH
    finewine30

Comment by finewine30 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I will let you in on a secret. I was an exotic dancer off and on during the last 11 years. I worked in all kinds of clubs and even tho I am (and always been) a size small B, I have encountered and found out that more men actually love NATURAL boobs. ;)

Don't get me wrong tho....get them done if it makes YOU feel sexier and prettier..but don't do it for men..why? Because most men think they LOOK nice, but lots of them said it turned them off "knowing" they were fake inside. They wanted that fantasy, but not to actually be with a girl with fake breasts (although there are still lots of men who do like them..so I don't mean to say that's for 100%)

However, do beware..I know LOTS of women who has to get them redone every 10 years--so you either have to have the money to maintain them--and do know--they can leak, break--and car accidents (beware)--can make them even bursts (not that it happens that often)..but do know your risks)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010