Anyone interested in starting/restarting the love dare challenge with me?

I see that a few of us have tried the love dare challenge and finished and some of us don't know what it is. I am interested in doing it but I think I will do better with it if I have someone other than hubby doing it with me. I say this because as we all know in relationships/marriage it may be difficult to be "nice" to our loved ones if there are being exactly "nice" to us. I think by having others do this along with me we can support each other through the hard times. So whose with me?

In a nutt shell this is what it is... Based on the Love Dare book from the movie Fireproof, the challenge is a practical way for you to practice unconditional love and transform your marriage by applying simple, biblical principles to your everyday life.

Let me encourage you to take advantage of this simple & easy way to improve your marriage – no matter what state it is in. If you have a great marriage – it will make it the best! If you have a good marriage – it will make it better. If you are struggling in your marriage or perhaps even ready to call it quits – why not give it a try?

bakinmomma

Asked by bakinmomma at 5:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I want to try it but I don't have the book will you give me the instructions?
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't have the book yet either, However I do have the steps and the bible verses(if you want them) So yes I will give you the instructions.
    bakinmomma

Comment by bakinmomma (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• same here I'll try it with u also but i too need the instructions if there are any...thanks angie
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would be interested....can you post them or PM them to me
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Can you buy the book or notebook at a book store? Do they have one created and you go through it daily and fill it in as you go, or do you just pick up an empty notebook and write in it? I saw the movie so long ago I don't remember how it works. But we just married in August and I think it would be a good way to learn each other more and grow closer.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• im inter in trying anything at this point
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• sure, our marriage isn't bad but it certainly wouldn't hurt. You'd have to pm me the stuff though.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am so excited you all are interested. Okay would you ladies rather I PM the information or start a group.
    bakinmomma

Comment by bakinmomma (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• start a group or if u want pm it really don't matter i'm willing to try anything...i just look for the group but didn't find it yet.
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have tried the Love Dare a few times but keep quitting around Day 5 or 6!! Can't stand DH's grumbling about everything & not arguing with him. I love him & he loves me but he is always so grumpy. I want our marriage to be better. I use the website below for the Love Dare
    http://www.lovedarestories.com/pages/lovedarepages/TheDares.aspx
    LoriLynn686 AKA Lori
    A wife for 13 1/2 yrs. A SAHM of 4 kids ages almost 13 ( Feb.) girl, 11 yr. old girl, 7 yr. old boy & 5 yr. old girl.
    LoriLynn686

Answer by LoriLynn686 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2010