Phone Question

I have ATT. I have two lines on my plan. One line is mine the other line is DH. I was looking at my bill today and everything looks normal..except for the fact I have 31 over-usage time??? I ask ATT about this and they could not find the solution. I still have 2000 roll over mins...Att said it could be an international number. I don't know anyone overseas. I started thinking and wondering if this could be a 900 number of some sort. I trust my DH, but can't help but be curious. I know it is kind of weird but does anyone have any idea what this could me? How could I have 31 mins overage and still have 2000 rollover......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to call then back.. they know what he heck that is.. also it could be some kind of purchase made like a ringtone.. don't take no for an answer.. ask for a break down of the bill (detailed bill that shows all incoming and out going calls) don't make false accusations because AT&T are idiots.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I switched from ATT 7 years ago because of something similar. I would tell your DH what happened, what ATT told you, and ask if he has any idea what happened. Maybe the two of you could look at the bill together and try to figure it out. If not, call ATT back tell them you dispute the charges, especially since you have 2000 roll-over minutes. If that doesn't help, ask to talk to a supervisor.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 5:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• ATT may have and probably did screwed up. I would suffer through calling them again and ask them for the phone number linked with those charges. SOMEONE should know where the charges came from! I really don't like ATT. I have had to call them the last 3 months to remind them we canceled our phones. (WE still have internet with them) but the stupid phone charges are STILL showing up on the bill. Every month I call. Every month they take them off and 'correct' the charges.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You have to be able to break it down and find out which phone it came off of first. Just look at your bill and find out who's phone it came off of then go from there. ATT breaks phone bills down that way, by each of your numbers, then tells which charges are on there for that number... Does that make sense??
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Thats the problem. They can't find anything. It just says 31 over usage no numbers attached ..its so damn weird! I would think they would know. Its insane how stupid they are
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I use to work for AT&T and because they are the largest communications company in the country, they get away with a lot of shady shit. Call them back...insist that they find out what those calls are or remove them immediately. If the person you talk to doesn't want to help, ask to talk to their supervisor and so on and so on until you get the response for what the minutes are for or have them removed. They HAVE to know where they came from. You are getting the good ole AT&T runaround.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• they are feeding you a line of BS call them back and DEMAND that they tell you what it is all about-they can very easily find out what is was for either you were dealing with someone who didn't want to help or was not trained well enough to help-either way you call them back and talk to someone who will help you. Don't go thinking crazy things about DH just yet, chances are ATT is just jerkin you around!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have no idea
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010