Belly Pic

So my baby's father is always too busy to answer my calls txt or messages on FB. It was getting to where I was just goin to say fuck it and just write him off even though he saids he will pay cs. I put on my fb avi a picture of my pregnant belly and he sends me a message asking if he could have some pics of me and the belly. When I asked him why he said he doesnt know...
I dont know what to do with him. He doesnt answer any of my messages about the pregnancy even though he saids he wants to be updated and now this.
Should I give him belly pics? And what the hell is going on with him and wanting pics?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He might be terrified. He might just be appeasing you. We don't know. All I can say is that maybe send him at least one picture and see what happens. Don't follow up, don't continue to message him, let it be his call from there. If he doesn't reply back then just leave him be and move on. If he does then take it slow and don't expect anything. If he does reply back and requests more tell him that he's either 100% or nothing at all. That you're not going to have him ping ponging back and forth through this child's life. Be upfront and honest if he does write back, but wait for him to make that move. It will show whether he's genuine or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• dont send him any it looks like he is being a a prick he aint worth it let him be apart of the babies life but cut him out of yours before you end up getting hurt, he cant be that busy if he had the time to ask for the belly pics
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't give him pictures of your belly if you aren't together, though ultrasound pictures would be ok. I'd send him updates with just facts and not share emotional details unless asked. Maybe the belly pics made him realize there really is a baby and he was in denial before.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Some men are turned on by pregnant bellies...just saying.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• His way of keeping you busy running around for him.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• He has either decided to step, but he said he didn't know,...so! He has sexual feelings with your belly.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 12:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• LadyLotus are you crazy?
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 8:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010