something bad you did but are still kinda proud of. Share!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I regularly break a law I find stupid and archaic
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Cussed out a customer for no tip (pizza deliver, gas was well over $4.00 a gallon, and company just started paying sub-minimum wage for drivers...oh and it was my daughters birthday and I got called in and missed the party)
    Anonymous

• I can't. It was illegal but very genius.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• telling my bitch of a sister in law she cant see my daughter
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yeah I can't share my good one either but when I was little I stole this girl's candy, it was sooooo good. My cuz asked if I took it, I lied and she knew it because my tongue was the same color as the candy hehe. I got a spanking like no other but that was the best candy I've ever had lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 6:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• uhh it wont let me edit but I forgot to share mine .... when I was 14y/o I was walking home after a babysitting job and a bored police officer picked me up. I had no clue there was a curfew, neither did my parents. While he called my Mom and also the parents of the kids I'd been watching I got bored in the car (and mad, and humiliated) and took my cuffs off. When he came back to the police car I realized it was a bad idea and tried to squish them back on and couldn't. oops...! I got a lecture and a ride home (2 whole blocks) I am still very bendy and can easily dislocate my thumb for cuffs, lol
    hibbingmom

Comment by hibbingmom (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010