Do you order prints online?

I wanted to upload my pictures and order prints. Does anyone know a good place to do that with? I've done it with wal mart before but i didn't really like it and wanted to try with somewhere else.

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Snapfish is a good site.. I just don't have the time to upload...so when my cards are full I just go to walmart...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 5:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Snapfish or Shutterfly. I personally print off pictures at home using my own printer.
    Anonymous

• I've always gotten great prints from sanpfish. And when you upload they tell you immediately how much it will cost.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 6:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i just do mine thru walmart,and pick them up the next time i go. i think you can upload them to rite aid or walgreens as well.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Snap fish is great. Fast service and nice photos.
    kymommy72

Answer by kymommy72 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Costco is excellent...they have a great club and the pics are beautiful. My DIL did this with their baby's birth announcement. Costco had the cutest cards available
    Starnana

Answer by Starnana at 8:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• SNAPFISH!!! They have good quality prints and you can have them sent to your house with shipping fees of course or pick them up at a local walgreens. Very convenient in my opinion!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• from what i have used i would say walgreens, shutterfly or costco...all have fast, easy sites and great pics. walgreens and costco you can get in about an hour or sent to your house!!!
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have used snapfish, they also have deals where you can get some prints for free.
    bphockeymom20

Answer by bphockeymom20 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Snapfish is 9 cents a print and until tomorrow if you print 50 or more and put in the code PUMPKIN08 you can get an 11x14 collage poster free.

If you choose to send them through Snapfish and pick up at Walgreens, the price per print goes up.

I've always had really good service there and excellent photos.
    Anonymous