how do i get oil stains from car off garage floor.

sweepingi've tried dawn,bleach.goo-gone. no success.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My dad sprinkles stuff that looks like kitty litter down on the spots to absorb the oil. Might even be kitty litter I have no idea. But if nothing else, you could paint the floor with cement paint. There are some that have sparkles mixed in which I think make the garage floor look so nice.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• At the hardwear store there is a product that takes it out my mom uses it in my dads garage where he fixes old cars.
    Geusheez

Answer by Geusheez at 6:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't even have time to do the dishes and get meals on the table, let alone laundry and basic house cleaning....you have time to scrub your garage floor?!?! You're my hero. lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Kitty litter.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, cat sand-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• when my hubby's oil filter exploded all over the driveway we put kitty litter on it and then shoveled it off a few days later. but it is only good at absorbing the oil. if you have a dried oil stain, good luck getting that off ever
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010