What was your first experience like with your spirit guide?

Can you descibe he/r, or it?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 6:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i do not know who she was, was raised catholic so thought back then it was Mother of Christ, we also have a female spirit in parents house could have been her, OR maybe it was this spirit guide you speak of-tell what you think

was 5 maybe, (did not have the most loving childhood) anyway, went to my bedroom and was crying very hard because felt unloved,
    i heard a female voice say "don't cry", and immediately my crying stopped (no after effects of whimpers like young kids have after stopping a hard cry) all bad feelings were gone in that moment she said that
    i looked out the door, no one there- i knew it was not a person, but checked anyway, my mother only other person in house-she was downstairs

can not describe the voice of this female-like from heaven
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• how do u know when u are talking to your spirit guide and not just something u made yourself believe? i believe in them but i have heard many come on here any say so many off the wall things

FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• how do you know? it varies - some ppl see them, sometimes they speak through others (if you ask), they may move things, and you will always feel a change in the atmosphere ( a wind, a touch, etc.). They are helpful as to point us in the right direction, so if you hear a voice that is whispering sweet negatives then you know it isnt your guide. Many ppl develop a close relationship with them and so their presence is familiar anyway. Words of caution always raise positive vibrations before trying to communicate.

sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• fiatpax - have you ever tried to contact her again? (definately sounds like something a spirit guide would do :-) )
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• There have been many experiences when I didn't really know who it was. He was just a voice in my head. The first time, when I deliberately called my guide to come and stand with me and protect me, I was doing a reading over the computer. I felt the weight of two hands on my shoulders and a warmth across my neck. I even felt him remove his hands when I was finished and thanked him. I have a female one now, and her hands are just as heavy!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't know my spirit guides name but I have heard her many times like a voice in my head when I am very depressed or scared and confused, she sometimes speaks or she will make me see words on a billboard or somebody will say something thats like a lightbulb going off in my head as an answer, and i just feel and know its her, I know shes a female because of her voice, I have talked to her many times and I can feel her around me when I am alone, shes very comforting, she tells me to pray for others and she has guided me away from bad situations, shes my intuition, I trust her. I've never asked her her name but they say if u ask they will tell you.
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010