My son walked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my son walked by hisselve yesterday, now he wont do it again, why is he so scared. do all babies do this?

dement

Asked by dement at 6:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't worry soon enough you'll be asking youself.....Why did I want him to walk so much? LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• They don't just magically stop crawling and start walking. DS would take a step or two here and there for the longest time. Try to be patient. In his eyes, crawling is still more efficient. With more practice, at his own pace, he will walk more and more. Be patient! And congratulations! That's huge!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My son did. It took him a couple of weeks before he did it again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My daughter is 13 months and took her first steps at 11 months but only 3 or 4. She didn't got it again until after her birthday. And she still isn't walking around confidently yet. He will start doing it more when he is ready give him time. it is very normal!! (according to every one I asked this same question to when it happened to me) haha!
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thank you guys
    dement

Comment by dement (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes they do trust me he won't be crawling for the rest of his life even though it seems like it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010