Never had a facial and I want one. Which one should I try first?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 6:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Enjoy!!!! Most places take a look at your skin and ask questions about it(dry,normal,combo,blemish prone etc) before they decide what kind of products they put on it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Try calling the place you want to get one done at and ask for recommendations on facial if you've never had one. They should know the right ones.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Not sure where you live, but if lifebooker.com has deals in your area, definitely start there. I'm in NYC and the prices people charge for simple hair cuts is astounding. This site does deals with different spas and salons and now I always save at least 50%. They also have reviews and people often specify whoever did their services and what they had done, so you can actually pinpoint what treatment you want and by whom. It's pretty cool.

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Go to a spa and let them guide you toward the best choice for you and, most importantly, ENJOY! They are so incredible. Every woman should experience them.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• During your consulation they will give you recommendations
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010