What should I do?

I really could kick myself for this. DH bestfriend just had a baby and DH her the baby in the background cooing and he said he would like to have another. Problem is my tubes are tied!!! I was so sure I didnt' want anymore children and now I am second guessing my decision.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• understandable. Thats why I never wanna get mine tied - cause in the end you might never know. But isnt there an un - tie procedure? I dont know for sure but I head it cost a lot.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• IVF if nothing else. However it is understandable. Even I go through that " I would love to have another one" phase when I hear/see a new baby. Your husband may have been just being nice. I would like another one too, but reality I really can't afford it and we have no room..
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• http://www.babies-by-levin.com/?gclid=CK3G4pTcyaUCFRKt7QodaljxYQ

Go to this website!

He's in Kentucky but totally worth the trip!

Anonymous

• I think it's common to entertain the idea of another when someone close to you comes home with a new bundle of joy. Maybe you could offer to babysit? If you still find yourself questioning your decision after that then maybe you could look into options you may have to have another. :)
    Link1215

Answer by Link1215 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010