Would you do lasik surgery?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Health

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am actually legally blind....... I could have lasik but would always still need glasses 24/7. Thick and expensive glasses...... it wouldn't save me a penny. I've gone to about 6 consults over the years monitoring the progress of the advancing of lasik. I would if it was worth it even just a little...... even if it meant being able to take my kids swimming safely or having my prescription cut enough to qualify to wear contacts. but not lookin' good :( jealous of all the success stories and OMG they make it so affordable these days
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Absolutely! I would love to wake up in the morning and be able to see the alarm clock! Contacts or so uncomfortable and glasses fog up in the winter (which lasts 8 months here)..
    Hopefully one day :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 6:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I used to always say no way, I won't do it. But every person I talk to about it loves their new eyes! And they describe the procedure to me and I am starting to think MAYBE I could do it. valium is a good thing. The smell of burning eyes, not so good.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If I could be guaranteed a good result I'd do it, but the thought still makes me nervous.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I always have said no but right now I wear bifocals so if I knew it would work maybe.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 7:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No Thanks I like wearing glasses. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• In a heartbeat. Both my sisters had it done and love it. One of them was legally blind and now has 20/20. I know tons of people from family and friends that have had it, all with awesome results. I WILL get it lol, just saving for it right now!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• In a heartbeat!!!! If I had the money, I would have already had it done. I have many family members that had it done and they are very happy with the results.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010