If this ? has already been asked sorry. Who is mad Obama won?

If your going to be nasty please dont answer.

I dont know if it is a good thing but i really dont want to be to negative about it. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• A lot of people! Their very bitter about it too!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am very happy that he won. I think that he just may do some good for our country. Our country is in a big rut, but, I think he will pull us out or at least start. He can't start until January 2009, and it may take a while,but, its going to take more than just one man. Its going to take a united country.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My husband is, I'm not. It's been a fun 24 hours here, let me tell you! ;)
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I wouldn't say I'm mad. I'm apprehensive about the direction our country will go under his leadership. I tend to be very economically conservative and believe that we should keep as much of our own money as possible, not give it to the government to redistribute (which is what Obama seems to want to do). I'm worried about tax increases and I really feel like that will negatively impact the economy. But he will be our president, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he gives me reason to do otherwise, I suppose.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Abgmomof2, that is basically my husbands feelings as well. He has a real tendancy towards pessimism. I am naturally optomistic (some say naive) until given REAL reason to worry. Different strokes I guess....
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ah, sorry for the drama your having with your hubby gretchen2876. I feel for you. My hubby's entire family voted McCain and know that we voted Obama. They are very bitter and short tempered at the moment. lol!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My cousin is spouting hatred all over her myspace today. She's written a blog and a bulletin about how disappointed she is in the country and that "Us Democrats better be F*CKING happy that we won."

Why all the hate?! Gahhh!

Whatever happened to optimism?
    I guess it's still too early to really expect people to be optimistic, I dunno.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• soonmommyof3, this happens every election. He think's i'm uninformed, but he can't give me a valid reason why he thinks that. Other than that I don't agree with him. It's funny and annoying, all at the same time!
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am not bitter or mad. I just have a lot of questions and concerns... There are so many issues and priorities that Obama stood strong for that I frankly do not agree with nor do I think this country can afford his change.
    As a military wife, after hearing Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi stating they want to cut military spending by 25%~that makes me question a lot of the Democratic Sentate's priorities as well.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Gretchen2876 gotta love that blind passion some people have for the guy they voted for! My husbands dad called him an Obama lover last night, cuz he was mad McCain lost. I just laughed!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008