he wonders why i moan

my husband is getting really annoying all i hear is when can i go n see my friends again or when i was there we did this or we did that, he has a friend who is female im not jealous just annoys me when all they do is txt n even after hanging out its all they do when will i get a break from it i dont think i can wait until they leave

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• If you talk to him about it he will probably cut down the.time he.spends.with his friend.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow. I totally thought this question was going in a WHOLE 'nother direction!!

You need to talk to him and let him know how you feel. Try to find a middle ground.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tried we ended having really big fight about weeks ago cos he was out from when he got home from work everyday to sec he went to bed, i told him he needs to be home more often cos he wanted a family n i gave him it, he moans cos i moan about the txting but i never used to txt my friends every day.
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sould cut down on how much he texts her when he is spending time with you he should not be texting. You should find a male friend she how he likes that?
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 8:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That wouldn't fly with me. IMO sounds like more is going on than you think.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• she is married with children and there is always other people there but it still does cross my mind
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• just because she married doesn't mean she wouldn't cheat. It just sounds like there is more going on.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yeah i know im just waiting for one of them slip to up on something but she wont be here for too much longer she moves to japan in feburary
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Okay, so she's leaving in 2+ months; you aren't really going to wait it out, though, right? I wouldn't wait. I would tell him that you are unhappy with him spending so much time with her. He wants to spend time with this friend, fine, but he has to put a limit on it. I should think he would want to in order to be with you. I agree with gulfcoastmom4; I think there is more going on. Why would a guy spend so much time texting a woman? No matter if she has children, eyes still wander--in both directions.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 9:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010