Should I forgive my husband for cheating on facebook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Only you can answer that. CAN you forgive him and truely trust him and not dwell on it and think about it constantly????
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well that's a little vague..... did he speak badly of you? tell someone he loved them? is there forgiveness in your heart? is he willing to be computer free to earn your trust back?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• How did he do this???

Answer by older at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Unless your husband found a port on the computer that I've never head of, it's kinda hard to cheat on facebook...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• OK I'll bite, how does one cheat on Facebook?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• its up to you. I say once a cheater always a cheater. He broke you trust, can you forgive him, does he deserve it? Does he want your forgiveness?
    I dont think I could forgive him.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would guess he found that woman on facebook and hooked up with her....happens a lot....
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That's something only you can decide.

When I made my decision in regards to whether or not to try and work out my marriage after infidelity (many years ago), I look at the big picture. I took a cold hard honest look at everything. Not just the one night stand my husband had, but also: the state of our marriage when he made that choice, all the problems/issues in our marriage, his feelings, my feelings, whether or not we wanted to be together and whether or not we were BOTH willing to put in the tears, the work, the time into (with 100% of our being on BOTH parts) that it would take to rebuild our marriage. After taking stock of all of those things, I chose to reconcile and rebuild. It took a few years, lots of tears, and an immense amount of work & dedication. For us, it was worth it the cheating happened around year 9 of our marriage, we have now been married 25 years.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• sabrina u made me laugh so hard I actually scared my kids ... lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• how did he cheat on fb...was it an old fling or an x ...is the person in the same town,state,did he met up with them..idk if i would trust him..its all up to you n how you feel
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010