What have you accomplished today?

I went to work this morning and got home around 3:00 and picked my daughter up at my parent's house. After that I brought her home and made dinner for the two of as. After that I lounged all day.

mommaava1988

Asked by mommaava1988 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I turned in an assignment for Oral Communication class. Had mom and son dinner and now I am contemplating doing 2 more papers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my what have you NOT accomplished list would be longer and more impressive
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I didn't take a drink or a pill...just for today...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Nothing out of the ordinary I did as a sahm.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• went to work, PIck DD up from her sitter house, got DS from school, cleaned out the frog cage and cleaned his waterfall fixture, made dinner now I am waiting for them to brush their teeth...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• not much i was bored bump
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I got the Christmas decorations out, then DH & I went Christmas shopping and ate an early dinner out. I fell like I'm way ahead this year.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well, I thought I was on my way to buy the granddaughters their Christmas dresses today. After four hours of shopping, I only found the 2 year old an outfit. Only to get home and have DD waiting to borrow money from me. I lent her money plus bought her a few items. Now, I have to return the dress tomorrow and that idea will have to be put on hold.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I put up some xmas decorations, did some birthday shopping for my dd and had to attend 3 doctor's appointments. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Got up...went to work...taught 7 classes...graded 170 papers and put all the grades in the grade portal...came home and here I am!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010