I am 4 weeks pregnant is it normal?

I keep having like cramps off an on like mentral cramps not to bad just if you ever had mentral cramps you know what I am talking about. Then my belly has been hurting since yesterday. Also I have been so tired that I keep dozing off. I can't even keep my eyes open. Also I have had like no energy what so ever to clean my house for about a week now. Is all this normal? This is my 3rd pregnancy and I don't remember what it was like with the other 2 they are 5 and 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep.that how the beginning fo this pregnnacy felt for me. none of my other ones though......this one is a boy thpugh. the rest were girls.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yep, that's normal. I had that too.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sounds pretty normal. Watch out for bleeding. Otherwise, cramping can be normal. The fatigue is definitely very normal. Han in there, mama, it will pass. Rest when you can!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yup Completely normal lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Def normal. And prob more tiring since you have two to keep up with this time around!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Completely normal. The exhaustion is beyond normal. Your hormones are changing and you're growing a human being so it's completely normal to be tired, especially when you're having to take care of other kiddos.

The cramping is most likely just your uterus stretching back out.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I had a few cramps in the beginning, but nothing major. I had the exhaustion BIG TIME in the beginning.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 7:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh yea, normal! Menstrual-like cramping is normal, as long as you arent bleeding (call your doc if you do). The exhaustion is all part of it too, I kept thinking after a few months my energy would come back but almost 4 months into to it and I could still fall asleep standing up sometimes! Just try to take it easy and rest when you can, make an appointment with your doctor to make sure everything is on track. Good Luck!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• it is very common to hv lil cramps at 4 wks the baby is startin to move around ur feelin the baby sweety
    navyswthrt

Answer by navyswthrt at 8:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Pretty normal but if the pain gets worse than period cramps you need to call your doctor.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2010