I just lost my mucus plug I think ......... TMI

it was think and and it was clear and kind of yellow(from urine) everytime I go to the bathroom more comes out and I have little cramps when I go pee.. Is this my MUCUS PLUG? I am also 3Cm 70%effaced does that mean anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it.

It doesn't mean you are going into labor though. If you don't go into labor within 12 hours of losing it then it regenerates. Plus just because you lose a little doesn't mean you're losing the whole thing.

Anonymous

• Mine was kind of brown and bloody but that was me....ur close though! Congrats and good luck!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sounds about right! Don't out too much stock into the dilating/effacing. Women can be dilated to 4 for months, and others can be closed up and high one day and holding a baby the next. Lots of sex and walking, mama!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yep your close.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep, sounds like the mucous plug. but unless you lose the whole thing at once, it just regenerates. It's normal to lose little pieces of it as you get closer to your time.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010