Dexter fans! I have a question about the show!

So, what is the connection to Jordan Chase of Emily? Is she the true monster behind the whole thing, or is she really a victim? Is she Jordan's sister, or what? Has anyone seen or heard any spoilers, after all, we are down to the last 2 episodes of the season...boo-hoo! That show has become an obsession with my husband and I.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she will end up dead somehow in the next two weeks. I dont know what she is, but she was odd.
    ,
    What I didnt understand this week was when Deb and her partner went into that last guys house, how come Dexter and Lumen were not still there killing him. I need to watch again, maybe I missed something.

I am obsessed as well, I watch it and then cant sleep because my heart is racing.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 7:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I hear ya. Didn't Dexter and Lumen take him to some other place? Maybe I missed it,also. I know they were looking at that room,but I don't know if they decided to do it there or not. I tell who I'm ready to see get his is that creepy detective that Quinn had following Dexter.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• What did you think about Dexter and Lumen getting into a romance. I thought that was too predictable.... I liked when they just had the sexual tension.

I dont want him with her yet, I want him to still miss Rita for a while... I am still rocked from them killing her off last season .
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 7:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Dexter and Lumen were at the house next door. it had a for sale sign in the yard. When Deb opened the door to the room that we thought they would be in at the guys house it cut to a scene of the outside of the house and panned to the next door house.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yeah, and that detective is really pissing me off! This whole season, especially the last couple episodes have really stressed me out lol. It's so addicting!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE Dexter, but am not so crazy about Lumen. I just don't like the fact of her being involved in the killings....it makes me too nervous and Dexter's dropping the ball a bit while trying to cover for her. And if he doesn't catch that detective soon I'm gonna go crazy!! So do you think he's gonna get to Quinn to expose everything he's found out about Dexter so far, or do you think Dexter will catch on before it gets to that point? Surely Dexter will do a bit of research before confronting Quinn since he thinks he's the one behind it. Also...what do you think will happen between Dexter and Lumen? I don't want him with her yet either...probably not even at all.
    Link1215

Answer by Link1215 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Dexter and Lumen were next door at the vacant house. What I don't understand is WHY they were at the vacant house. He killed the other guy in his own home (the animal scooper, I can't remember his name) why didn't he kill the banker in his own home?
    tndsmomma28

Answer by tndsmomma28 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm not wild about Lumen being involved in the killings either. Remember a couple seasons back,when Jimmy Smits character wanted to be in on them,and Dexter ended up having to kill him. I also don't like he and Lumen becoming lovers. It's too soon after Rita died, and as one of the other girls said, Dexter is getting sloppy. I'm about to go through that screen and shoot that detective myself! He's about to drive me crazy! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I agree cbk mom3
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Lumen is the female version of Dexter. She was severely damaged by the rape and torture. I can't really tell how this is going to play out yet, but I have no doubt that she is going to die. I wasn't surprised by the sex between them. That was inevitable. I agree that he is getting sloppy. Making obvious mistakes but he is blinded by love this time. He loved Rita but he is IN love with Lumen. Big difference.

Now, about Peter Weller's character ... OMG! I cannot stand him!!! I want someone, don't care if it's Quinn or Dexter, to KILL HIS ASS!!! Smarmy, sleazy scumbag. I feel like I need a shower after seeing him on the screen.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2010