TMI really need some info..

Ok I just poster about the muscus plug and it was really think and nasty on the toilet paper. Well now I am feeling more pressure and it feels like more is pushing its way out. I have the pressure on my hips and I can feel his head pushing and that hurts as well. Now I called L&D they informed I am fine til I leak fluid, bleed, have contraction very intensely90 second every 2 min and don't feel movement. The mucus looks really gross every bathroom break is like a huge booger on my toilet paper..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your baby is just getting into position. Until you start having contractions, just try to relax. Rest and walk in intervals. Walk for 30 mins, then rest for an hour, then do it again. Drink lots and lots of water, and eat while you can because you won't want to once you get into hard labor. It'll happen soon enough, try not to worry about it too much, and listen to the nurses and doctors. They see this every day, so they know exactly what they're talking about. :)
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'd also suggest taking a shower. Not only will a warm shower feel good if you're feeling sore but it may also be a bit before you can shower.
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010