ladies i purchased the book "taking charge of you fertility" by toni Welscher

how many ladies have purchased this book and found that it was very helpful. How many has actually became pregnant in the first cycle? how many after a few cycles? I found this book to be very interesting and full of information not just about getting pregnant, but about other problems that you can monitor about your body and the different changes. Soooo ladies please be nice thanks in advance.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• This book was VERY helpful for me!!!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 8:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I FRIGGEN LOVE THAT BOOK!!! I learned SO MUCH and I recommend it to ANYONE that is TTC or hell...any women in her fertile years!

I got pregnant 1st cycle that I charted with both kiddos. The first was after 8 months after trying EVERYTHING else. I WISH I had listened the first time when someone said..."Get taking charge of your fertility."

I got pregnant the first month I charted. Then when we were ready to TTC again I charted and got pregnant the first month.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• so it is true that you get pregnant in the first cycle? I hoping that we got lucky on our first try!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2010