Sitting here, watching "Billy the Exterminator",and it led me to this question.....

ladies, is there anything ANYWHERE nastier than a cockroach? UGH! Just watching this episode is giving me the willies! YUCK.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes... the AMERICAN cockroach. AKA the 'palmetto bug'. they are HUGE. Fortunately the live outside, and if they do come in, they usually die quickly... but in the summer, I swear you can't walk around under a tree without them dropping on you. OMFG.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, there are bugs (overseas) that will inbed into your skin as small larvae and then mature into an almost one inch adult worm. When you try to pull them out of your skin they have claws that imbed into the inner wall of your skin to stop themselves from being removed from their "host', because this can be VERY painful the only way to kill them and get them out is to cover the hole (yes, they cause a huge gaping hole in your skin because they need oxygen to breath) and suffocate them. Once they are dead you use tweezers to pull the worm out of your body and you are left with a gaping oozing hole where the worm was. The hole can be so big that it will leave a scar.

Cockroaches suck, but bugs that imbed into your body (ticks also) suck A LOT WORSE!!

worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think every bug is gross. lol. But cockroaches are definitely one of the grossest!

And the bug that inbed in your skin that a lady mentioned above! Gross, gross, gross! Makes my skin crawl

btw I love Billy the Exterminator!!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• EWWW! Gross, ladies! Lucky we have ole' Billy out there, to get rid of them for us. I can't even imagine a bug that would embed in my skin.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Obby, I would freak out, literally if a bug fell out of a tree,and hit me in the head. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

• I know the episode you are talking about. That gave me to creeps.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ick...................Liberals are a close second.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• NO!!!
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 7:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010