plz answer if u can!!!

ok so im a lil over 10 weeks pg and i been dischargin lately and this past week its a thick clear discharge and every once n a while theres a tiny bit of blood streaked in it is this normal has it happened 2 ne one else? i feel fine no pain or ne thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep, its normal around weeks 10-12 you will start to form your mucus plug and sometimes there is a lot of discharge and blood. Its okay as long as you don't have a lot of bleeding and painful cramping.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I never had discharge when i was pregnant.

On here, every woman will tell you that its just normal and blah. But honestly, Ive never heard that discharge (with blood!!) is normal. My OB always told me (because ive had a miscarriage before), that when im spotting, then immediately come to the doctors office. But of course every woman is different. so maybe it is "normal". I just never heard of it.

So you might want to ask your OB/GYN about it, especially since there is blood in it
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think it is ok, I would call your doc and ask his\her option ..As long as it is isn't heavy bleeding..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I had the same problem during both of my pregs. I wouldn't worry about it unless you feel pain or it is alot of blood. :)Everything will go well for you no worries!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 6:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i dnt have a doctor yet im waiting on my medicaid and their takin forever i know that dischargin is normal i had it with my other preg i nvr had the blood and i have had a mc b4 but it was very early like 5 weeks so im pretty nervous
    Anonymous

• i know your pain i couldnt get a doctor for forever i finally got one its stressful insurance company's dont realize the importance sometimes so they dont push it . . i had discharge no blood though but it sounds pretty normal from my other prego friends . . if you know someone who is prego ask them to call there obgyn and ask for you if that's any help
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You can call 1-800-532-3749 it's a free and confidential hotline for pregnant woman to ask questions that could be a risk to their pregnancy. I'm 11 weeks and I've had a lot of discharge with no blood, not even in my first pregnancy. I've never even heard of it before.
    Anonymous