no love anymore. please help.

so my husband has told me that he has no good feelings towards me anymore. we have only been married 4 months now and i love him more than anything and only see the good in our marriage like how you should be focusing on. so how can i get him to see that im still the person he married only 4 months ago and he can be in love with me again?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG and WOW honey...that's all I can say.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• try asking him if something has changed, i been married nearly 3years and my husband doesnt look at me in the same way anymore he tells me he loves me n everything but i dont know anymore
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sit down talk with him and ask what has changed. Try counseling and see where it goes. Good luck. I hope things get better.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• wow sweetie I have no idea... I had the same thing but it was me that fell out of love and i just left..... But i dont know what to tell you but good luck
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 8:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thanks its just so hard because he says that he is completely done with our marriage and nothing i can do will change his mind. the only thing he will talk about is how he we will be separating our things and of course i do not want to talk about that. its just so hard, i didnt think i did anything either :(
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Seems like there is more going on with him after 4 months. I thought you were going to say 10 or 20 years.

You both have to want it, one person can not hold it together. Good Luck
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh my Lord. I've never heard of such that wasn't n Hollywood. I don't know what 2 say. If he loved u enough 2 marry u then I don't c how his feelings could take such a drastic turn in just 4 months. Something else has 2 b going on with him. U should still b in the honeymoon stage of the marriage. The only thing I could think is if he met some1 else. I'm not sayin that's the case by any means, but somethings going on. If he don't want 2 talk about it & says the marriage is over, about the only thing u can do is let him go. U can't make some1 stay with u. I feel bad 4 u baby. I know what it's like 2 love some1 so much & not have that love returned. It sux really bad. Just do the best u can & try 2 go on with ur life. Life lesson learned. Good luck.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Seems like there is more to it on his side than yours u know? and I'm really sorry better right now though than 4 or more years down the road and children.. best of luck
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 10:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You can't. You can only work on loving you completely and unconditionally. When all is said and done, you are all you need to get through all the dark and hard times that may follow. Love is never demanding, it is not self-seeking, it does not seek it's own way. The best thing you can do is expect the best and prepare for the worst, You will be learning a very valuable lesson but you need to be willing to listen and see things for how they really are,. IF IT WERE ME, I would give him all the time and space he needs. The more you hold on the more he may pull away, Men like the chase. Don't be so accessible to him; ONE BIG MISTAKE WOMEN MAKE. IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER, PRAY WITH EXPECTANCY AND TRUST THAT GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION FOR YOU. But, you must work on yourself. ALWAYS STARTS WITH SELF.
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 10:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sexy lingerie helps.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 10:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010