What should I get her???

Ok so my Fiances cousin is adopting a baby girl in Jan and I want to know if anyone has any good gift suggestions I could give her???? and possibly her kids to she has three boys ages 12,8,6 and she is newly married so maybe a gift to the family lol.... sorry its so unoriganized (sp?)

Nataleesmom09

Asked by Nataleesmom09 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Adoption

• well it kinda depends on how old the child is but perhaps a nice scrapbook or photo album or digital frame to store all the pics of her new family? :)
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Something personalized if you know baby's name, like a baby blanket with baby's name, or a mother/daughter bracelet if it is a girl baby, like this one:
    http://www.adoptshoppe.com/NEW-Precious-Hearts-Mother-Daughter-Bracelet-Set.html

Do the boys have an x box or a wii game that they might like?

What about a gift certificate to a photo studio for a family picture?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If she's adopting a baby, then any gift you would buy for a new mother would be fine. If the child's older, then all the above suggestions sound like wonderful ideas.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I like the family photo idea. Or maybe a donation for her to do announcements? Look on etsy.com for some cute adoption ideas. :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thanks everyone spottedpony thanks for all the great idea's it is a girl baby she is still in her bio-mom's womb lol my cousin-in law will get the baby in jan when she's due
    Nataleesmom09

Comment by Nataleesmom09 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The baby girl: Get her something the parents can use for her... (Clothes, Food, eating utensil etc, or may be even something to keep her occupied whenever mommy and daddy are busy)
    The 12 year old boy: If he has some type of game system (PS3, DS, or XBOX) get him a cheap game from walmart or gamestop or target...
    The 8 & 6 year old: A toy or even clothes
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You def have to get her something really girl related since she is used to all boys. You could pick up those wooden letters spelling her name and paint them really girly for the nursery.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2010