can i be pregnant???

hi i had a tubal ligation in 08 but not sure if they were tied or burned...well i had missed my period and now a week late so im just kinda curious wat are the odds of getting pregnant after a tubal.. my breast been tender , sleepy more than usual , not to hungry i dont eat much but feel luike ive gain weight .. can anyone give me some advice on wat might be going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a test. if you have sex and still have ovaries that produce eggs, you can get pregnant.

I would also recommend going to the DR ASAP if your test comes back positive. Tubals lead to tubal pregnancies more often the naught...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i have had a friend who had a tubal and got prego. i would go to the dollar tree, get the $1 test and take it. can't hurt and its cheap
    armywife117

Answer by armywife117 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010