when your caught in the middle?

one of my friends and one of the guys shes dating.. she told me today she dosent think hes the one, and then he tells me hes falling for her... WTF am i supposed to do?

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 9:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree dont get pulled into it
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Stay out of it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tell her to tell him how she feels now. thats all. stay out of it as much as possible
    armywife117

Answer by armywife117 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• its hard for me.. i dont like seeing ppl hurt.. so should i just keep listening to bothsides though? or what?
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• im in the same situation, but i have known the guy for years and only the girl since they started dateing. she wants to get married and have kids, he wants it to but he doesn think he wants it with her, yet he still got engaged to her. hes textin me tellin me he doesn think hes done the rite thing and its only engaged so they can still break up, yet she thinks everything is gona happen like a fairy tale. i told him to be honest with her from the start. but he wont, i wouldn't say anything to her, i also don't like to hurt people and he could always turn it around and make out as if i am just being spiteful. stay out of it.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Stay out of it. If they end up together you don't want to be the one that almost broke them up.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'd tell her to tell him the truth so it's her hurting him not you but it helps him from being hurt worse later

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Stay out of it. Btw, it is You're.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't do anything.. Just listen and be there. Trust for sure, they will work it out themselves and you may just salvage both friends.
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 10:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Ask him what are the plans? Break it off or keep the relationship going?
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 10:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2010