very confused please help adult content

Going to the doc fir every question is exoebsive so hetes my story the past two months iv had blood clots in my pegiod. Last month not only was there blood clots but i was late 3 days so i took a test but it was negative and now i am supposed to get my period this saturday but yesterday i had to go to the hospital and they took blood and told me i was pregnant but it was stil super early like a day or two that early so now my question is can i have a misscarrigr and still get my period this saturday or wat did the past clots mean? Iv been trying to get pregnant the past couple of months.

ListaPaMas

Asked by ListaPaMas at 9:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• not sure id ask the doc
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you miscarry, its not technically a period. Its a miscarriage. You can have some bleeding though & not have a miscarriage. You need to follow up with your doctor so he can determine if you had a miscarriage or are in fact still pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I guess acording to the er doc i am pregnsnt i just want to know if i might lose this baby and get my period like scedualed and what the clots meant last months
    ListaPaMas

Comment by ListaPaMas (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Like was already mentioned, you need to see your doctor so they can take additional blood tests to see if you are still pregnant. If you bleed like a period now its NOT a period, its a miscarriage. As for clots previously it could be a number of things. You need to see your doctor.
    Anonymous

• yeah go to your doctor to see if you were pregnant because sometimes the hospital mixes up your info with other patients . So to be on the safe side check with your ob-gyn be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I havent got any bleeding yet or a period im asking wat if i do
    And now i know thanks
    ListaPaMas

Comment by ListaPaMas (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you do? Call the doctor. If your having a miscarriage there really isnt much they can do for you. Just preparing you if that happens. I've had 3.
    Anonymous

• If you start bleeding (which you should NOT) then you need to go to the ER because you're miscarrying.

How large were your past blood clots? Some clotting and tissue loss is normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010