To all the Hunter Ladies out there... What's the biggest buck YOU'VE gotten?

What's the biggest you've seen?

A local hunter got a **get this** 43-Point Buck!

And No, I'm not kidding!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Lol, that was one of the ugliest racks I have seen. Though 43 pts is way beyond anything I have ever even seen before. The biggest I have gotten was a six pt. I have only been out about 4 times though so I am hoping I will do better. Biggest I have seen is my ex's 13 pt.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have never shot a buck deer but I shot a buck antelope and he was 13 1/2 inches which isn't too bad
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 9:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yeah, I've seen pics of bucks like that before. I think the biggest I've seen in person was a nice 12 pt that ran out in front of my car before stopping on the side of the road and laughing at me. I'm still hunting for my buck - pun intended, lol. I've only got does so far, but since the biggest thing I'm going for is meat, it's all good!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am impressed by you ladies!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I just got my first buck and it was a 8 point.. I am happy to have gotten one this year..
    Angelic45

Answer by Angelic45 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My dd shot a red stag at a preserve farm.I think thats what you call it. It's a farm where the owner gets paid to have hunters hunt there. He has buffalo too.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 9:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010