thats not fair

im tired of being in the house 24/7 and hubby gets to go and hang with his brothers but if i want to hang out with my friends i cant its BS

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• See if he likes the idea of doing a couple date night or something like that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• why can't you?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would just go. There is no reason why one of you gets to go out but the other can't. Have you tried talking to DH about it??
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I agree it's BS I get to go out when I want with my friends and my husband doesn't go out without me at least it's been quite a while since he went out with a friend male of course.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• just go, if he complains point out that he does the same thing.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• So why are you complaining? Is he threatening you if you find your own way and your own interest. Nothing turns a real man on more that knowing that his partner has interest and is very self-sufficient. It's call self-love and self-worth. Do what you can to make you happyt and trust God to do the rest. Do everything for the right reasons and your partner should understand. If you looking for your partner to be your entertainment it will only pull him away from you.
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I feel the same way. I do not get to go out unless I have to run to the grocery store.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 10:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tell him how you feel & that you like to go out with your friends to or 1 day if you have family near by ask them if they can watch your kid & tell your man that your going out & be back in a certain time casue you want some free time for your self
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• What is the reason he gives you as to why you are not allowed to go out? Or is it who you wish to go out with?
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 11:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010