Wanna hear what my DD just told me? It's creepy! lol

She was up and out of her bed. I heard her in my room so I went up to investigate. Well, she must have been in there for a WHILE. There is otion and water and make up and her toys all over the room. I noticed a bottle of (childproof) cold meds were missing. I asked her 'Where is mommy, daddy's medicine. It was right here where did you put it?' She say in the serious tone. ' Mommy all the little kids took it' I said 'What kids? You took it!' She says (seriously again) no mommy, I didn't do it. the little kids did. They took it away.' I ended up finding it stuffed in a box of tampons she had drug out. It was just like a horror movie line and was funny.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• See, I hope my son doesn't start that stuff, because I'm easily creeped out, lol. Actually, no...he already has. Just the other day, he looked at his highchair on one side of the room, waves at it, then his gaze follows something invisible across the room, to the front door, where he waves again and smiles! I figure whatever it was he was seeing made him smile, so I didn't worry too much, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• lmao thats is weird my 2 1/2 year old comes up with some crazy shit too, but she says big words and knows how to use them =\
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• They say kids can see more than what adults can see (ghost type things). Weird. My son talks to "someone" in the bedroom too and one day told me that the dinosaur was in there and pushed his babies off the bed. Creeped me out too!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• when my daughter was about 3yrs old came down stair looked under the stove and said to her friend jason it should be under there i ask who are you talking to it's only jason ,well tell jason to sit down for breakfast then you both go out play,jason was family ghost who lived in our old farm house
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Lol now that is cute lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010