Is your cat

a house cat...outside cat...or does your cat like both?
My older cat is a house cat. The other cat was a stray so she likes both. She hates snow though. She stays inside most of the time.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 9:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pets

• My kitty cat Snickers is an inside cat. However, she likes to sit at the backdoor and cry because she oh so desperately wants to go out back and play with our dog. They are like bestest buddies. However she REFUSES to go out front. Apparently she doesn't realize it's pretty much the same. :-)

mamaSomeday

Answer by mamaSomeday at 10:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• inside but one of them sneaks out just to make me crazy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my cats are indoor only. one of them likes to run outside to eat grass....she drives me nuts!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• indoor only. sometimes I wish she did both, but I'm too much of a nervous nelly to let her out!
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• All of mine are indoor only. I refuse to have outside cats. I fear too much for their safety, as we live in a highly populated area with lots of traffic...there's also coyotes in the woods around us. Plus, I cannot stand when cats kill things and bring them to me. It hurts my heart to have to dispose of baby rabbits or beautiful birds.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have 2 cats one of which just had kittens so she stays inside at all times but the other one likes both but prefers to be indoors.
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We have one of each. The outside cat is so sweet and I would love to have him in the house (and he would love it to) but he sprays things so there is no way. He was left with the house when we bought it. The little cat is an indoor cat and it was just because we could get him fixed so he would not spray. His momma was a stray who had her kittens in our backyard. He was the only one who survived and we adopted him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my cat used to be an indoor cat....now she would rather be outside all day long and come in when she is hungry or when its bed time....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• inside only. I don't like the idea of my cat roaming around in other peoples yard and what not.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My indoor cat Spazzy Kitty snuck outside in August and I haven't seen him since and I miss him very much.

simple frown

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010