true or false

is it true that once a women hits the 9 months on their pragnancy they start being one centemeter.... im sorry for my spelling english not that good... im just worry cus im my due date is dec 8 and i went to the doctor today and he told me that i was 1 centameter already... no pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can dilate at any time during your late pregnancy with no pain. Some women walk around for months at 3 cm before labor actually starts.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My niece was dialated at 4 cm for 3 weeks before she had her last baby.
    Anonymous

• i have 3 children and have never dialated on my own. not even 1 cm. so that is not true, but it is not a cause for worry if you do dialate. it doesn't mean you're going into early labor or anything like that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i was at 3cm for 4 weeks! and i didnt feel anything! but some women never dilate on their own! each women is different!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Of course I was 7months when I was dialated 1cm. I have a friend that was 3cm at 6months and stayed that way until she delivered 4months later. It's perfectly normal and it doesn't mean the baby is coming early.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i was 4 cm dilated 2 weeks before going into labor with my youngest.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010