wyr a man who is 2 inches long or weighs 6oo lbs?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in

• I don't know that it would matter, I wouldn't be sleeping with him either way...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would want him to be 2 inches long the thought of picking him up, putting him in my pocket and carrying him around makes me smile lol
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Umm... a guy who is 600lbs probably IS ONLY 2 inches long. The base of the penis is a fixed point. As the gain weight the body "grows up" the fixed point. So if the guy is 600lbs, there's probably not much left visible from that fixed point.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm with Sabrina, lol!

However, if I had to choose...I'll take the 2 inches. I'm not sure that I could even reach it if he was 600 lbs. 2 inches is better than none...I guess, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'm gonna go with 2 inches. I don't need it anyway. I am pretty good at ... um... never mind. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• NEITHER ONE!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Weight gain is common as men grow older. As fat accumulates on the lower abdomen, the apparent size of the penis changes. "A large prepubic fat pad makes the penile shaft look shorter," says Ira Sharlip, MD, clinical professor of urology at the University of California, San Francisco.

"In some cases, abdominal fat all but buries the penis," says Ronald Tamler, MD, PhD, co-director of the Men's Health Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. "One way I motivate my overweight patients is by telling them that they can appear to gain up to an inch in size simply by losing weight."

karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• "One way I motivate my overweight patients is by telling them that they can appear to gain up to an inch in size simply by losing weight."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course. Heart disease? Not a problem. Diabetes? Whatever. Breathing issues? I didn't all that oxygen anyway. Trouble being mobile? I can deal. Just looking overall unappealing? Eh... who cares. But wait! My dick will look an inch bigger? Better hit the gym and go on a diet!!!

How ridiculous... really. These dudes are so overweight that they are probably either without a partner or unappealing to them, but the inch in apparent penis size really matters. Of course.

My answer to OP: two inches, of course. 600 lbs is really heavy and scary. I'd rather use, um, toys in the bedroom than have an immobile partner who I worry will die. Plus, a two-inch dick? Wow, that's an easy blowjob. Definitely no need for deep-throating!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 2 inches long. At least we could do other fun things together!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 2 inches I guess
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010