Does anyone else have tummy troubles when they lettus, apples, bananas, tomatoes?

I get an upset tummy when I eat these foods. I've had two Endoscopy's and they have not found anything.  The doc just called it IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) which leads me to believe he doesn't know whats wrong.  But my mom has the very same symptoms I do and she has 2 ulcers.  So my questions is do you have tummy troubles with certain foods,  primarily organic (fruits and veggies)?  And have you seen a dr about it? 

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 10:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Health

• I haven't been to the doctor, but I have help. I was having such trouble that I crapped my pants several times. NOT FUN!!
    I know take one fiber pill, one multivitamin, and one probiotic from the Rainbow Blossom Store. It is called PB8. It works wonders!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010