living in wisconsin its gonna get cold and snowyy very soon!!

when is a right time to do a baby shower? im 6 months due on february and i wanted to do earlier before i give birth.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you already know what your having then your ready whenever.. .if you want to have a theme then the winter thing is nice but if you wait until after xmas you might get extra stuff because people won't be like oh this is your baby present and xmas present
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i would do it in late january.. im due in jan but wanted to have my baby shower before xmas, so it was sunday
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If you have the time now I would do it soon like the beginning of December or end of this month if you can, it's probably the best time because you won't be as uncomfortable as you will more towards the end. It would also be a good time to avoid most of the bad snow storms. I'm from Minnesota, I did live in Wisconsin too for a while, but I just moved out to California and I'm so glad I don't have to deal with snow anymore.
    MamaslilAngels2

Answer by MamaslilAngels2 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Whenever your ready. they did my first 11days before i had my son but he was early he was born at 34wks. My second was 3wks before i had her and she was born at 38wks. This one is going to be at around 33wks my friend is doing it sometime before thanksgiving.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008