What are good places to go when your bored ?

Me and my husband never have any places to go on his days off of work we also have a daughter and shes 1 so you gotta think of places we can go with her i live in san antonio tx and most of you probably dont know of any places here just thought ill throw that in thanks ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• The library!
    Amithyst

Answer by Amithyst at 10:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Books-A-Million. I go there personally to wear out dd. She loves walking through the aisles. Don't know what time of year but when I lived in Texas I remember going to something called Fiesta Texas.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I was going to say the library too. Can you put her in the stroller and walk around the mall? I used to do that as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Bored ? Wow.....I have never seen so many people say they are bored as here on CM. I am NEVER bored. My 13 year old grandkids say they are bored....but they are 13. I mean....what the heck?
    Anonymous

• Well im never bored but when hes off he doesnt like me being on the computer .. but thanks for your rude comment it was very helpful ..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We have walked through Walmart and played with toys, gone to a playspace at a fast food place but your in a place that is always warm so why not just go to the park and run around the playground with your kid, :) enjoy the fact that alot of people are snowed in and can't go anywhere yeah it gets really boring when there is nothing to do because there's 2 feet of snow and can't drive anywhere because the roads are bad...so go out there and have some fun! pack some food up and go to the park :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We used to go and walk around the Riverwalk and the Alamo. We would take pictures in the garden. We would look at the events page for San Antonio...there was always something happening!
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LOL...oh yea, there are so many things to do,places to go,etc. that are free and amazing if you really LOOk at things, listen,etc. Life is fascinating.
    Bored? Nope. I agree with anon ...
    TAking a walk....so healthy and peaceful this time of the year. Or,if you want to drive, you can find out where the homes are that are really decorated for Christmas. My fondest childhood memories are rides with Mom and Dad and my gramma, looking at the lights.Shopping at the Mall...and not buying.LOL.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• How about a park with a play area. Slides and swings......your all set!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• library, a friend's house, for a walk
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010