Ladies who were TEEN moms...

Was your pregnancy a planned pregnancy? Answer anonymous if you'd like. I read an article about how times have changed but our bodies havent and our bodies are craving babies at young ages still. I sort of believe this. And my teen pregnancy was planned. I didnt admit that to my family until I was grown of course. But its true. And now at the age of 21 I am happily pregnant with my last(baby #3 and only girl).

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I find it funny that you think your all grown up at 21 lol...anyway...I was 19 when I got pregnant. on purpose.
    Anonymous

• God no. I was 19, that was 27 years ago. It was the totally worst shame I have ever felt in my entire life, trying to tell my parents and his parents about it. Well, at the age of 35, it all came tumbling down. I wanted my freedom, I wanted to have all those lovely things I never got to experience as a teen, or young adult. So, I got divorced and spent the next five years running around and having all that fun. Yeah, it does come out whether you want it to or not. We all go through it. So, I guess what I am trying to say, is what seems like fun and happy times now, may not always be. So, No, I still do not wish that on anyone at that age.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• LMAO! You didn't admit it until you were grown, and you are 21. I am sorry, but that is a very funny statement to me.
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 11:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Nope. He wasn't planned at all.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I remember being in high school and wanting a baby so bad. I had a class where we had to take home these fake babies and take care of them for 24 hours. Mine cried 10 times that night, but I still wanted one. I'm wondering if I just wanted someone to love and for someone to love me back. I ended up getting pregnant at 19 (I don't count that as a teen pregnancy), but it was unplanned.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You can legally drink!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I was a teen mom and was okay with it because I was forced to grow up early due to an alcoholic family, and all I had ever done from 10 to 17 was babysit. So when I had my 1st at 17, being tied down wasn't a huge shock but now 23 yrs later I realize I never had what I should have had and that was the freedom of being a young adult and going to college, just being wild, young and free just does not happen when your a fully committed teen parent
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Please tell me all 3 of your children have the same father....if not, I wouldn't be bragging about having 3 kids with different men at the ripe "old age" of 21.
    Anonymous

• mine was not...but im glad it happened i dont know how i was liveing with out my baby girl..he father is not around but i thank him for her..it did change me and my body for the most part i was 100 lbs before and 188 after lol but i love her all the same!!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I dont know what your idea of grown is but to me if you have your own...pay your own bill, support you and your family and work you are grown. If it takes you to 30 to be "grown" then you need to reevaluate your life. But thanks for commenting.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010