Is it true that a heavier man say 5'8 and is 250 lbs would have a smaller penis than a man that is 5'8 and 175? adult content

Any body that I have ever talked to says that a heavier man automatically has a smaller thing?!!

mommaofemma

Asked by mommaofemma at 11:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Health

• Penis is the same size, it is just covered by a thick fat pad in the area just above it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yup. They just had this on Dr OZ the other day. The fat "shortens" the shaft.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yes
    Billie884

Answer by Billie884 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh shit I am in trouble :(
    mommaofemma

Comment by mommaofemma (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There is a pad of fat that can grow around the base of the penis making it seem shorter. I read somewhere that for every 50lbs a man loses he gains an inch of penis size.

Now your theory only holds true if they would both start with the same size penis. Meaning some small guys and huge dicks and some have small ones. I am sure it is true for fat guys too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• All I can say is thank goodness that SO is carrying about 50 extra pounds or he would hurt me!

But to answer your question, the fat around the penis tends to make is shrink. Not really get smaller, just get lost behind the fat. Think a turtles neck.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Part of the penis disappears within the folds of fat.  Which is why if a man loses weight it appears as if his penis has gotten longer.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My Dh has gained some weight over the years and he is upset about how "little" his has become. I'm relieved!. To me he is perfect, not too big and not too small. He always wants to lose weight so it will appear longer, but I always tell him that i love him the way he is....which is true.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 9:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2010