Not so sure.......

My husband and I are ready for another baby.. We have been trying since September but nothing has happend yet. My questions is... How do i know when im ovulating and whens the best time to try... I feel like i should know all this because We have a 2 year old but she was a great big surprize!!!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 6:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• count 2wks after the start of your lmp and count 2 wks before your nextmp and the days in between should be your most fertile. also watch for whats called egg white cervical mucous, it's a thick discharge that looks and feels like egg whites. you can chart your body temp but i found it tedous and annoying. you can also buy ovulation pred kits and they will ytell you if you are ovulating that day or not
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 7:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• There are many websites you can use that have trackers...www.babyhopes.com is just one. You put in the date of your last period and your average number of days and it will tell you when you are fertile and such. There are other methods as well, but I'm not that knowledgable on them.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008