OMFG?! This was on my local news

http://www.koco.com/r/25833473/detail.html

Now if this isn't sick I don't know what is! Sorry I cant ever figure out how to do the clicky link

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with gma on this one. Cmmunities stick together when a child is involved so they are extremely lucky that they didn't show up at that little girls funeral because they would not have left, I bet... It is so sad that people are so hateful and pathetic that they try to do it in the name of God. I don't know what god they are supposedly representing but its definitely not my God...

BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That was horrible to listen about. They were talking about revenge? I don't know what god they worship, but it certainly is not my God!

mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• This is too disgusting for words! I am so angry that anyone would do this/think this!! It truly makes me sick...but I am encouraged by the people who showed up to prevent these idiots from doing any harm. If I were able to, I would love to partake in helping protect this family's funeral for their dear little one whose life was cut short - way too short. God bless each and every one of those who took part in creating a wall of angels around this baby's funeral and protect her family and loved ones....

To those who participate in this so-called church: May God have mercy on your souls. He promised that "it would be better for anyone to harm a child that he have a millstone tied around his neck and that he be thrown into the deepest sea." You WILL face God on Judgment Day and you WILL get what's coming to you which will be FAR worse than I could even imagine with MY anger. You have angered GOD and you will pay dearly!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It's Sad, but ppl are not taking their BS any more...
    Ppl are coming out to protect those who have lost someone...
    It will only get worse on these ppl when it comes to children...
    It may not be just tires next time...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Maiasmommy...these people are WORSE than Muslim extremists!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• These people think they are fighting evil, but they are the personification of evil. It's been said to hate the sin but not the sinner. These people apparently hate everyone who isn't in their group. The trouble with judging people is that whatever measurement you use to judge them, that is the same measurement that will be used on you.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• This makes me so sad.... and angry.... but I'n not shocked. This world and the people in it are sick.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• As Christians we need to pray for these people to see the truth of God's love. They lack love, grace, peace and joy. They exhibit hatred, judgment, strive and anger. All those traits they exhibit are not from God but from Satan himself.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ah, Westboro at it again. i can assure you Christian bashers that the people of that church who do such things are NOT followers of Christ. They have been deceived and will undoubtedly get the punishment they deserve unless they change their ways. They are to be pitied for they know not love.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sick and Twisted, just like everything else these brain washed assholes do in the name of God...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010