Ovulation help advice !!!

I had my period nov 19 or 20 and idk when I would ovulate ... Me and my bf had unprotected sex today the first time he came in me and the second time he pulled out ... Whenever I ovulate do yu think I can be pregnant ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You have to chart your cervical mucus.

Ovulation calenders and calculators are HIGHLY inacurrate. According to an ovulation calender I looked at a couple of days ago I ovulated last week!

I have YET to ovulate and probably won't until next week.

Charting...it's the only way to go.
    Anonymous

• If you had your period Nov. 19th you should most likely begin ovulating 2 weeks later, Dec. 3rd. And then begin your period on Dec. 17th. That being said...not everyone ovulates perfectly every 28 days. There can be many fluctuations in your cycle. If you do not want to get pregnant, you might start thinking about birth control.
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Based on a 28 day cycle you should ovulate on the 4th or 5th. Unless you have sex again around that time I don't think you will get pregnant. There wouldn't be a lot of living sperm left by then. On average they live three days sometimes up to six days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010