Ovulation advice

I had my period nov 19 or 20 and idk when I would ovulate ... Me and my bf had unprotected sex today the first time he came in me and the second time he pulled out ... Whenever I ovulate do yu think I can be pregnant ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• About the 5th. though some people can be a little different you usually ovulate 15 days after your period starts.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 11:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It depe3nds how your cycle is. If you have a regular 28 day cycle then days 12-14 are ovulation days. Subtract 2 weeks from the first day of your period. That's when you ovulated last. Now you can figure out how many days your cycle is and figure out about when you will ovulate.
    Itsaboy0410

Answer by Itsaboy0410 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• visit the website, Fertility friend.com
    You need to start charting. You will be very surprised to see when you are fertile and when you are not. It's not always 14 days before or after your period starts. Don't rely on what is "average" because you will either never get pregnant cuz you are having sex at the entirely wrong time or you will have an accidental pregnancy on your hands.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• There are ways to check if you are ovulating. You need to read up on how to check your cervix and learn the different discharge because your discharge will change it will go from thin and watery to thick and an egg white consistency. If you do not want to learn all that and are trying to get pregnant try to have sex every 2 or three days from the end of your period to the beginning of the next.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010