just a thought...but you know its on your "to do list"

how many people have their Christmas tree up? how many people have presents under it?

i have both as of today. started xmas shopping back in august and now all i have left it hubby and my dd...

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tree up for three weeks now. No presents under it though as dog would eat them!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We put our Christmas tree up last Saturday. I already had a lot of presents wrapped so the kids set them under the tree. I just have to buy some stocking stuffers! I'm so happy it's all done. Usually I'm scrambling to get things done on Christmas eve.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We put our tree up 2 weeks before Christmas, but my gifts are wrapped and waiting for it.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have my tree up but NO presents will go under it this year...BUT I do have almost all of them bought =) I have a 14 month old and a 3 year old who would unwrap EVERYTHING! So I am opting to keep our gifts hidden away this year...maybe next year
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Tree is up, but not decorated. We are waiting for DH to be able to help. I have gifts all bought, but will wrap later.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The tree went up last Saturday. I have most of the shopping done, however I don't put them under the tree until the big day. I some shopping all year, would like to get things together enough to be done before Halloween. I have all of my Christmas cards addressed, plus I made all of my cards this year, all but four (which need notes to be written) have already been mailed. I'm not usually this organized, but this year I'm working part-time.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tree is going up on thursday...i dont put presents under til the day we open presents (the 24th)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No tree up yet but this week end it is going up,and a few presents is going up,MY grand sons,are old enough now ,to know about santa clause,they think they are getting a lot for Christmas,but i am going to put an old shoe in a box and wrap it for each one .I know they will shake the box every chance theyget,MY son is going to get them a real nice gift..I will do the out side to.coloredribbons
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 11:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We wanted the tree up the day after Thanksgiving but the tree stand we have sux so we are going to get a new one here in the next day or 2 and since money is ubber tight there will be presents but not in the next 10 days
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• first i have to move all the boxes since we have to move ,so i don't no if i would put up a tree i thought of something different and gifts i only have three need to get more for other kids
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010