Am I being Crazy for turning down invites?

I don't except invites for friendship on Cafemom, because I want my profile to stay private. I am so afraid that someone will find out who I am and hurt my family out of pure craziness that I don't except friends.
Although, I think there are a lot of wonderful people here there are also trolls doing harm.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 11:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't see anything wrong with keeping your page private. There are a lot of weirdos out there.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The only invites I won't accept are those with private profiles. I don't believe in private profiles, simply because I don't understand this need for privacy. If you don't want someone to know something, don't post it online... You never know who you're talking to and even those people whom YOU may invite to be your friends (who would then see your profile) could turn out to be mass murderers... So why let them see your profile?

If you want something to be private, don't post it online... It's that simple...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't have anything in my profile I do not want people to know. There are no pics of my kids and no real personal information. That is how I solved it. I had a profile before this one and had a weird stalker person. I haven't had those problems since.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• your not crazy, im the same way, it just maks me irratated when people add you and they dont ever say hello or talk to you. makes me suspicious
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 11:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't think you're crazy for not accepting friends. If you don't want to share your information then that's fine.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Your choice, no you're not crazy. People send me invites and I accept, I have nothing on there so it's o.k.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010