baby carrier

i want a baby carrier....i have a sling but he doesn't like it (he is almost 2 months old)
so i want something that is comfortable for me and that other mothers have tried/ have and like....
any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i got an everflo (sp) carrier! my dd loved it but i should of bought it sooner we didnt get to use it long before she was to big for it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I had a baby bjorn and LOVED it, and DS loved it too. My husband also loved to carry him around in it. They are a little pricey though so if you don't want to buy it new-try ebay you can usually find one for under $20 or craigslist
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have a baby bjorn. Baby liked- but made my back hurt after wearing for only a short time. carriers more like ERGO baby are better for long term use. Has good back support.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am looking into a baby carrier. i need one for short uses wheni am alone...store runs and dr apps. i have a 2.5 yr old also and lugging a car seat and chasing him just doesn't work...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Eugo!! Cannot go wrong!!!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 12:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would HIGHLY recommend the Ergo Baby. Most Bjorns only go up to 15 lbs, and the Ergo goes up to 40. Plus, it's MUCH more comfortable. I have a lot of friends with them, and they all swear by them. It can go on your back once your LO is able to sit up on his/her own. That's how I got dinner made for months!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ERGO!!!
    :-D
    Used mine several/day (for napping like a charm and let me have a job, lol) for a few years!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010