Do you live out in the country?

Does anyone here live in an area so rural that you have to "go into town" to buy groceries and such?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to! I love the privacy and the great outdoors, but I would be scared at night:(
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No... I live on the beach which is "Main Street" literally and figurativey of my New England hometown
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I call it going into town. It is only about 5 min to the nearest gas station and 15-20 min to the nearest grocery store. I live in an area that isn't very developed yet in a realatively small town. I love the peace and quiet where I am and pray this neighborhood doesn't get developed anytime soon. As of right now I have a corner lot with no one beside, behind or in front of me. I have a neighbor catty corner across the street but that is it. I love being able to see all the stars at night. It isn't country, country but it is out there.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I live in an area same as kmath
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I do, and I love it. Our only neighbors are my mil and fil, my sil and her husband, and sil's in-laws.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 12:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i love the country i was born there i am country girl at heart
    we are looking for house in the country again i hate little towns the streets close at 6pm lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I do! I have to drive about 20 minutes to get to the bank, store, the kid's doctor, pharmacy--pretty much anything. We're way out in the sticks.....
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I live in a small town in Kentucky, and we are definitly in the mountains. But I live in an apartment complex 5 minutes from town. But we are about 30 minutes from the real true COUNTRY kinda country...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I DO! I love it...I have to travel at least 30 minutes to go grocery shopping. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love living in the country because of the privacy and I love being outdoors.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I did growing up! 20 min to the grocery store and over an hour to such things as McDonalds and the mall....when I went to Colllege they had a Mc Donalds that delivered to the DORM.....I was THRILLED and 7-11 just outside the dorm door...heaven...needless to say I moved into the city...my mom still llives there though although a bit clooser to town
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010