do you have a secret obsession?

with clothes,food,jewelry....my obsession is purses...........i dont mean collection either,i mean full on secret obsession that no one knows about,just you.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol I'm on my secret obsession it's this thing called cafe mom. it'll suck you in bad!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, everything you mentioned and more. My main secret obsession though is TJ Maxx! They just opened one here in my town and I swear I could live there.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i feel ya on that....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my secret obsession that no one knows about would be spending my husbands money. He knows i spend it but he doesnt know on what. im an impulse buyer and can spend 20 bucks on nothing. like when ur standing in line at the check out, and there is all those travel size junk on the side, i buy it............. bad habit
    gusgus_mom

Answer by gusgus_mom at 12:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my passion yarn ,material and patterns of any kind i have file cabinet 8ft tall full all these patterns
    4 drawers and top shelf plus my sewing room is so full it is hard to walk
    put in the back of my mind i say one more patter oh is that yarn pretty and look at that material i need it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have this thing for reusable bags. I look for the silly ones or anything that looks cute.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010