does good sleep exist?

im 38 weeks tomorrow and my tummy has been hurting for 2 days now but contractions arent regular or close enough for labor and as if sleep wasnt hard enough to get in the first place. any suggestions?

kewatson09

Asked by kewatson09 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of pillows, if you aren't already using them. Drink plenty of water. It may help calm the contractions. You can take some Benadryl if it gets really bad. Hang in there, mama, you're in the home stretch!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i do worse with pillows and the more water i drink the more i get up not that it stops me! these last weeks are sooooo miserable.
    kewatson09

Comment by kewatson09 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I got so big with my last 1. My whole body hurt all over. N places I didn't even no I had. My man massaged me daily and I would sleep kinda on my side with pillows n btween my knees & under my belly. I sleep like that all the time but what got me 2 doin it was when I was preg with my 1st & he's 19. It really helped me. Congrats on the baby & good luck with the sleep.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I didn't sleep well my entire 3rd trimester.
    alissawuthrich

Answer by alissawuthrich at 1:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• im obly a few weeks pregnant and i cant even get any good sleep....
    shortyash423

Answer by shortyash423 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2010